Haven't Been Around

I have been tres busy with a new job, planning a village reunion and renewal and maintaining a website for that effort. So I have had Zero time to do much else.

Plus the new job relocated me to another Caribbean island and Internet access at home has taken four months to get going. So it has been a no go for here. I had even forgotten my password and had to get a new one.

Well I think at the end of March I should have some time to put down some of my thoughts on things I find interesting. But I will be popping in to just make a short update like this one before that.

Well I eh even know if anybody still comes here to read but this was always more about me being forced to put my thoughts out there in an organized fashion and giving myself some much needed writing practice.

Selah

Comments

Abeni said…
Laziness..thats all it was
Jdid said…
so which island are you on now?
Anonymous said…
Grenada

Popular posts from this blog

The Parrots of Dominica

Take It To the Lord In Prayer

Modern Technology Encourages Group Think and Dampens Individual Creativity?